Intermediate Japanese Short Stories
This book has a list of terms that will expand your vocabulary with Japanese words.
About the book:
Are you on your way towards learning Japanese and need a new challenge?
We’re constantly trying to improve and master new skills, and the Japanese language is no exception. A skill that can help open important doors in business and tourism, knowing Japanese will lead you towards a huge number of opportunities in life that will be worth every second dedicated to your studies.
Because of this, we have created the next level of Japanese stories for the students who have already surpassed the beginner level: Intermediate Japanese Short Stories!
In this book we have compiled 10 challenging, compelling and fun stories that will allow you to expand your vocabulary and give you the tools to boost your grasp of the wonderful Japanese tongue.
How Intermediate Japanese Short Stories works:
- Each chapter possesses a funny, interesting and/or thought-provoking story based on real-life situations, allowing you to learn about the Japanese culture.
- Having trouble understanding Japanese characters? No problem – despite being Intermediate Japanese, we have still included a romanization to help guide you through your learning process, just like in the beginner stories!
- The summaries follow the story: a synopsis in Japanese and in English of what you just read, both to review the lesson and for you to see if you understood what the tale was about. Use them if you’re having trouble.
- At the end of those summaries, you’ll be provided with a list of the most relevant vocabulary involved in the lesson, as well as slang and sayings that you may not have understood at first glance! Don’t get lost trying to understand or pronounce it all, either, as all of the vocabulary words are Romanized for your ease of learning!
- Finally, you’ll be provided with a set of tricky questions in Japanese, allowing you the chance to prove that you learned something in the story. Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer to any — we will provide them immediately after, but no cheating!
We want you to feel comfortable while mastering the Japanese tongue; after all, no language should be a barrier for you to travel around the world and expand your social circles!
So look no further! Pick up your copy of Intermediate Japanese Short Stories and level up your Japanese language learning right now!
Where to buy?
We recommend getting this book on Audible as you will get a free copy of the PDF with your audiobook so you can read and listen at the same time.
You can also purchase the Kindle and Paperback through Amazon.