Intermediate Spanish Short Stories
This book is recommended for B1+ level learners and intermediate Spanish speakers.
About the book:
Improve your Spanish skills and grow your vocabulary with these 10 entertaining Spanish short stories!
The best part of learning a new language is experiencing the culture and diving into activities that will enrich your life and vocabulary. The best way to learn a new language is by reading, and in this Spanish book you will find yourself turning page after page to get to the end of each captivating story that will engage your mind and help you improve your Spanish.
In this book you will find:
- 10 captivating short stories that develop in circumstances such as traveling, personal relationships, among other topics that you will find easy to relate to.
- The stories are broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with the story.
- Carefully written stories with you as an intermediate level reader in mind, using straightforward grammar and commonly used words so you can enjoy reading while learning new grammatical structures without being overwhelmed.
- Plenty of natural dialogues in each story that you would actually use in an everyday conversation, which will drastically improve your speaking and comprehension ability at the same time!
- At the end of each chapter there will be a comprehensive guide specially designed for intermediate level readers, it will take you through a summary of each story followed by a vocabulary of some of the words from the story to make sure that you understand the story fully.
Enjoy the book and Buena Suerte!
Where to buy?
We recommend getting this book on Audible as you will get a free copy of the PDF with your audiobook so you can read and listen at the same time.
You can also purchase the Kindle and Paperback through Amazon.