Japanese Short Stories for Beginners Vol.2
All students should start learning Japanese with these short stories for beginners.
About the book:
Looking to step up your Japanese before that big trip next year?
Are you getting prepared for an interview with a recruiter in Tokyo?
Maybe you’re tired of reading the subtitles on the latest anime!
This is the book for you.
No language is easy to learn without reading – even if you know all of the rules and have watched the videos – you’ll still have trouble. Diving into interesting material (such as stories) can be the difference between mastering a language and never leaving the basic level.
For this reason, we have created another Japanese Short Stories for Beginners title to ensure you can acquire even more learning in this wonderful language that has opened up so many doors for hobbyists, professionals and travelers alike!
Gain vocabulary that will help you better enjoy your shows and video games, meet interesting people and even land you the Japanese job of your dreams with our twenty easy-to-read and entertaining new stories!
How Japanese Short Stories for Beginners works:
– The book consists of twenty chapters: each with a funny, interesting and/or thought-provoking story based on real-life situations, allowing you to learn a lot about the culture.
– Having trouble understanding Japanese characters at first glance? No problem – we provide you with an alternative chapter layout that contains the English translation below each paragraph, allowing you to fully grasp what you’re reading!
– The summaries follow each story – a synopsis in Japanese and in English of what you just read, both to review the lesson and for you to see if you understood what the tale was about. Use them if you’re having trouble.
– At the end of those summaries, you’ll be provided with lists of the most relevant vocabulary involved in the lesson, as well as slang and sayings that you may not have understood at first glance! Don’t get lost trying to understand or pronounce it all, either, as all of the vocabulary words are Romanized for your ease of learning and pronunciation!
– Finally, you’ll be provided with a set of tricky questions in Japanese, allowing you the chance to prove that you learned something in the story. Whether it’s true or false, or if you’re doing the single-answer questions, don’t worry if you don’t know how to solve them – we will provide the answers immediately after, but no cheating!
You are closer than ever to mastering the Japanese language – with these stories, you will breeze through the beginner level of Japanese like you were born to learn it!
Pick up your copy of Japanese Short Stories for Beginners and level up your Japanese language learning right now!
Where to buy?
We recommend getting this book on Audible as you will get a free copy of the PDF with your audiobook so you can read and listen at the same time.
You can also purchase the Kindle and Paperback through Amazon.