This book is suitable for healthcare professionals learning Medical Spanish terms.
About the book:
Have you faced a medical emergency with a Spanish-speaking patient and found yourself unable to communicate with them?
Do you want to have the ability to read through Spanish medical texts?
Are you moving to a Spanish-speaking country and need to learn the language on a technical level?
As a healthcare professional, you will come across all types of challenges in your daily work – as if the tasks you face already weren’t tough enough, right? – so coping with each and every little thing can be a daunting task.
One of the biggest roadblocks you can hit as a nurse, doctor or other health professional is a language barrier, in which you simply cannot understand or express what needs to be said. Everything slows down, and many times people suffer negative consequences because of it.
For that precise reason, we have produced Medical Spanish: Real Spanish Medical Conversations for Healthcare Professionals to provide you with powerful, up-to-date and necessary tools to master the use of medical Spanish at all levels, from beginner to expert.
With this book:
- Discover essential medical vocabulary, giving you the ability to express many terms that you will use on a day-to-day basis as a healthcare professional.
- Learn to recognize a person’s health condition and make a diagnosis based on the information you have.
- Read through over 25 conversations detailing very specific, common situations that any healthcare professional will face, with a resolution to each conflict provided.
- Stay up to date with accurate, modern terminologies and procedures used – all while learning how to express them in Spanish!
- Make use of an incredible learning material that will boost your vocabulary and fluency skills in no-time!
So with that said, all that’s left for you is to purchase this book now and begin seeing the advantages that only Medical Spanish: Real Spanish Medical Conversations for Healthcare Professionals can provide you. Good luck!
Where to buy?
We recommend getting this book on Audible as you will get a free copy of the PDF with your audiobook so you can read and listen at the same time.
You can also purchase the Kindle and Paperback through Amazon.